Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Fortnite No Build Mode

I enjoy playing Fortnite, but I didn't like the building aspect of the game. I started playing during this time, and it makes the game for difficult for beginners. I would improve on the shooting, but not the building. I also got frustrated, because people that were much better than I was would build around me. I would be trapped in by four walls bulit by the enemy player, including part of my body, and I would loss. Of course I couldn't out-build these people, so I put the game down.

When the no build mode came out, it was perfect for me. I would focus on shooting, and got better. I could shoot from far away. Of course, like most players, I have my favorite gun (the ranger). I beat bots, but I also beat real players. Every once in a great whilte, I actually win. I have several favorite places to land, but one of them is the Butter Barn. I love the music that plays in background. For those not familiar, I've posted the hoedown. It's a greast country song that takes me back.

No comments: