Monday, September 27, 2010

An Example of Great Customer Service

Since I ranted about my customer experience yesterday, I decided to talk about a great customer experience I did have. It was on Zibbet, and the shop was graphicdesignbytara.

I was looking for an ad. for Craftcult and Project Wonderful, and I contacted her. She promptly answered and I told her what I wanted. After some back and forth she made the advertisement up above. which I was very pleased with. All communication and delivery of the item were timely and I felt that my business mattered, which as a customer you always appreciate. You might have seen my ad., but if you haven't that's okay as well. In fact, this reminds me that I need to do some more advertising. I just wanted to add all my experiences on Zibbet have been great and I enjoy shopping there. If only I had more money...

5 comments:

Arty said...

I know that wishful feeling of having more money. I hope we'll be flourishing with money soon with Zibbet!:)
That is a lovely ad. If it had a html code directing to your shop, I'd gladly add it to my page for more people to see. (That really isn't a bad idea)
I also want to thank you for visiting my blog often :)

Kawartha Beads said...

I completely agree that good customer service should be a give-in, that's one of the reasons that people shop on venues such as Zibbet. I love your ad, its a great representation of your shop and I recognized you immediately (guess that means its doing its job right!)

Anonymous said...

Customer service is definitely key. I really appreciate when people choose to spend their hard earned money on my work - I really try to provide the best customer service - they deserve it.

Sarah B. said...

You can't do without good customer service! I like your ad.... I've been thinking of getting one made for some time now!

Modred Vintage said...

Thanks for the comments everyone. Appreciate the offer Arty, but I'm not sure how to display the html code below the ad. And you're welcome, happy to visit everyone's blogs. :)