Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sale at ModredVintage on Zibbet

It's getting to be Halloween time. The leaves are turning and my black cat Modred is getting restless. It's his time of the year, when black cats decorate the neighborhood. In fact, when he lays on our front steps he's our best Halloween decoration-until he moves that is.


In honor of it being Modred's (or Mo as he's known around the house) month, my on-line shops are all decorated with a new avatar and banner. Also, my Zibbet shop is having a 20% off sale. I have a new stock of vintage patterns in, along with my usual home decor items like vintage glassware and pottery. I've been listing new items, so stop on by. Just click on the black cat, he wants to say hello.

4 comments:

Kawartha Beads said...

Good luck with your sale and I love the festive new look!!!

Estylo Jewelry said...

Nice Banner and Avatar! I wish you lots of sales :)

fabriquefantastique said...

Oh, Mod, I wish I were as computer literate as you, and could do all these amazing things

Anonymous said...

Super fun banner! Halloween - here we come!