Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I'm Back

I have returned from what was a mountain heavy vacation. My husband and I met each other in Denver, and would head for the mountains as time allowed. We now live in a prairie state, but miss the mountains. For our trip, we visited Jackson and Yellowstone in Wyoming, then headed up to Glacier National Park in Montana. We then visited the Canadian Rockies outside of Calgary, Alberta (and avoided the Stampede). We have plenty of mountain pictures, even though they never do nature justice.








9 comments:

waterwaif said...

Welcome back! Those photos are gorgeous.

Jodi Ulschmid said...

Looks Beautiful!!!

Unknown said...

So beautiful! Weird, but it looks just like when we went to Alaska for their summer.

T♥

Sarah B. said...

Glacier National Park is my favorite National Park!! Glad you had a fun time ;)

Kawartha Beads said...

Your pictures are breathtaking! I can't imagine how beautiful the real thing must be. Are you feeling relaxed and rejuvinated?

fabriquefantastique said...

when we were a bit younger we used to hike the Canadian Rockies every year...miss those days.

Portable Graffiti said...

Beautiful photos!

Unknown said...

Photos are great and the mountains are phenomenal! I will have to visit Wyoming and Montana someday...I am drawn to Canada also; my Mom's family are from Quebec. Last Christmas my husband and I went to Keystone Colorado...loved it! Would love to live in the mountains someday!

Cynthia said...

Love your photos! I just got back from the mountains myself -- the Davis Mountains in West Texas, near Big Bend. Not only do I love the mountain air and the cool nights, but I was totally disconnected from the internet with no computer and no cell phone service. The first few days were H-A-R-D...but then I got used to it! Welcome back!