Monday, July 4, 2022

Johnny Cash Musical Note on Beale Street


I've always been a fan of Johnny Cash, so it was a goal of mine to find his musical note on Beale Street. The Street itself last no traffic, and we arrived early, so parking wasn't a problem. The family walked up and down both sides on the main area, where the restaurants are, without much luck trying to find his note.

As you can see from the first picture, we found it. It's not along the more touristy areas, it's past the sign welcoming you to Beale Steet. If you're facing the sign, it's on the right side. He's what is across the street.

I was glad to find it, and enjoyed the exercise. I liked visiting Beale Street as well. I enjoy listening to the blues, but don't know much about it. I learned a little bit of history, as there is a lot of information along the steet.

No comments: